Sample and Order Confirmation
- Offer samples according to clients' needs and specifications.
- Hand-made sampling or production line sampling depending on the products.
- Confirm the details of the order, such as product specifications, payment conditions, delivery conditions, etc.
- Inform the related divisions of the production notifications of each order.
- Develop the production schedule and plan.
- Make a tracking item list for further production process tracking.
Mass Production and Quality Inspection
- The quality control section sets quality test standards based on the order for each division's assessment.
- Each division and operator conducts a voluntary inspection and records it.
- The quality control section conducts a quality inspection at each production stage according to Puli Paper's Quality Inspection Regulations, eliminates defective products, and makes adjustments in a timely manner.
- The quality control section performs a final inspection after production, and passing products will proceed to the packaging section.
- Check products before packaging, including color, quantity, and size.
- After ensuring that the inner packaging is correct, recheck the quantity, and box the products. Load the products onto pallets if necessary.
- Perform the final inspection after the product is packaged, including the number of boxes and whether the outer packaging is complete and properly fixed.
- Make an anti-terrorist inspection before delivery.
- Air Shipment: Export from Taipei Airport, Taiwan
- Sea Shipment: Export from any sea port of Taiwan, Keelung, Taichung or Kaohsiung
- Express Delivery: UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, etc.